Hotliners are great!

Hey fellow rcm&e-ers, the wind outside has been howling for days so im curing the boredom by showing off one of my hybrid hotliners, it started as a greatplanes siren but i lost the wing to flutter in a high speed dive and decided to knock up a shorter, faster stronger wing and smaller tail section, now its called the siren(ish). hotliners are starting to gain a cult status and im well chuffed when i see models like the blizzard appear on the market, i hope the popularity may long continue!! heres a quick vid i knocked up of the (ish) so please enjoy and lets talk about how great hotties are!

Pete

I have decided its going to go faster still, it is currently sitting on the worktop in a most undignified manner with a semi inflated, erm ... balloon in the forward fuse section which is sealing in a few more carbon strips for added rigidity, might be overkill but  a 2kw Neu f5b motor does have some kick to it!

Im almost sure that the wing wont cope so i have "borrowed" a proven 10% rg15 1700mm foam core wing from another hotliner and already started cutting the channel for the roved carbon spar to sit in,  one day ill have the skills to mould up a wing from scratch but till then i shall make do with what i have (and what i can borrow!) 

i will upload some pictures as soon as i can figure out how to resize the images for upload

Pete

Pete - I have had to delete your post above as it made the page un-readable - have you seen this ?

In photobucket you left click " direct link" and then in your posting, you click the "chain symbol" and right click your mose and hoose "paste" where it ask for the URL. Add some text in the box where it says "title" to describe the linked item.