Cermark F16 Turbine Build

winchweight

Hi Sheldon. Yes it has flown 5 times now, but only once with me at the controls. It is bloomin' fast and becomes really small, really quickly. Still a few issues to resolve, namely the reatscts and brakes work perfectly on the ground, but not in the air!

As yet I have no flying pics or film, but as soon as I do I'll post it up.

Is there anything specific you want to know as I left the blog when no-one seemed interested?

Shame Shaun, seems like its been a nightmare and after all this and 5 flights nothing is irioned out to be comfortable with the model? I suppose thats modeling for you hey? Do you know the difference between this Cermark model and the Graupner one? I know the Graupner one the nose is fatter etc so its easier to fly? Just by interest as been offered one but always better to research before getting a ship anchor or the like lol!

Hi. Yeah, as Dusty said, do you feel comfortable flying it, are you constantly worried about things...? I sound like a counselluer (or however  you say it:D).

Any pics possible of the finished model and insides etc...? Always very interesting to see how things are doing. Well, i wish i could get one! Even if i did get one, i wouldn't have anywhere to fly it really around here, are you flying on a hard runway? I just have a club field that's too small (BRFC). There is the Sussex club, but, 'scuse for saying, they're a bunch of snobs and want nothing to do with juniors. Unless you one of the comittee or flies jets, even if you fly better than them, they just give you a hard time and eventually make up some stupid excuse and kick you out. I don't know from personal experience, but several people have left that club with it's big, amazing field, and come to ours, even though it's a longer drive due to theese reasons...

Sheldon

Edited By Timbo - Moderator on 28/08/2009 21:42:19