It's a funny old world

kevin b

One of our ex-members called in at the field today. He was on his way to the tip with some of his "old stuff" and wondered if any of the club members wanted any of it before he dumped it all.

Just to give you an example, this was in the pile. I'm not sure of its value, so any help would be appreciated.

It is an old MVVS 91, which is brand new and in its box. Never had a sniff of fuel near it and been kept "indoors".

Needless to say, he never got to the tip and arrived back 20 minutes later with another car full !

There were only 4 of us there and it felt like Christmas !!!

However there are a few items which need to be sold, including this engine and several uncrashed ARTFs (he is an excellent pilot and instructor).

The airframes would have to be collected unfortunately, but if there is interest I will list the various items available.

Any financial gain will be split between the club and the ex-member (he doesn't do ebay either).

The ARTFs are a Seagull Extra 300. A Giles G-202. A Black Horse Chipmunk and a Black Horse T-28 Trojan (minus its belly pan).
There is no rush to sell these and it will probably be a short while before I can fully list them.

IMGP0781.JPG

Edited by kevin b
  • Like 1