Dawn Flyer RCM&E July 2013

Hi Everybody,      I picked up a plan and parts kit for the above aeroplane,From SLEC at Weston Park Model Show ,...  Ive started building but hit a snag,..... Does anybody have the building instructions for this aeroplane, I would be eternally grateful,... Been it touch with RCM&E and they dont have back copies

Budgie Long

Advert

I think there were several other build articles as this was a Mass Build  - search the forum.   Best might be that by the late  Biggles Elder Brother ( BEB ) which is here.

Of course if you mention the snag you have encountered then someone might give you an answer here.

Edited by kc

The answer RCME should have given is that you can sometimes purchase a digital copy from here   (digital copies do NOT have the plan!) - they sometimes have paper copies on this website too.   It is possible the magazine carried the article over two issues......

There are several paper copies for sale on EBay if you want

RCME has of course just been sold to new publishers so maybe that's why you didn't get the full info.  

But actually the forum articles especially BEB's will be enough to build the model without the original article.

Edited by kc