Wanted E Flite BL50 Motor

Frank Day

Advert

Hi Phil, 

I cant find much info on the BL60, I suspect it may be too big for the Carbon z cub. 

Problem with the ebay rip off was that I was away when it was delivered and the 30 day guarantee from Ebay expired before I got hold of the parcel. Was offered totally unsuitable cheap  replacements but refused to do the right thing because he can get away with it. Ebay even removed my feedback which I'm in dispute with them over. (apparently if your a "good seller" they will remove negative feedback if you go crying to them having stolen someones money which is good to know) I have bought from him before so wasnt too concerned about being away. Never again.

I have the EFlite carbon z cub original version which has the BL60 motor and 60 amp ESC.

For what it's worth, I have had PayPal resolution after 30 days. Their buyer protection is actually up to a year. Could be worth trying the resolution centre direct. I have also had excellent service from PayPal by ringing directly.

IMG_20221019_214054.jpg

Mine is the original but tatty.  Bought it used as first larger scale having only recently returned after many years. I bought a Draco but too scared to use it until im happy with this. I've decided its time for a tidy up. Planned go SS  orange with new articulated landing gear but 7-14day delivery for the new fuselage and gear changed to who knows when as soon as i paid so refunded. Had two broken wing locating tabs but have now repaired those so going for a bit of a refurb.  Need to undo a few previous owner "repairs"

Going to be orange -Tamiya TS 96.

Picked u a orange cowl, battery/screen and receiver covers and some xoar wood props whilst in the US. Family in EU got me some Kavan 150mm wheels with inflatable tyres and bearings. 

Not familiar with the BL60. What size prop , fitting issues etc and of course £

Hmm. Mine was a tatty 2nd hand buy but at least the motor ESC and servos were good. Plastic fittings needed rebuilding . Struts replaced. Lots of filling and painting.

BUT sorry I've misled you. The motor in my cub is the bl50. Not sure you could fit a 60.

What about the 4max equivalent of the bl50?

The motor in it is ok for now  the dodgy one was supposed to be a spare in great condition!  I'll probably pony up for a new BL50, I think they will be available in a few weeks.

Yes sounds familiar, just had new wing struts, one side had a nice epoxy butt joint on both pieces which could have been interesting undoubtedly something to do with epoxied wing tabs!. Re-glued the front edge of the main gear mount, have my pot of light filler ready just waiting on the paint now. Also noticed im missing a length of vortex generator from each side so have bought a SS orange set and the remaining four are heading for an old CMP C160 Transall I picked up that apparently benefits from them, at least that saves me buying  a  3d printed set for it. 

Im planning to swap the AR636 for a 637T but has a temporary Admiral 6/7 channel stab RX that I have in a couple of models. Has selectable Off, self level, hold and panic not had an issue yet with them. Fitted a larger tail wheel 40mm makes a noticeable difference on grass.