Access to Digital Archive

Andrew McKelvey 1

Over the weekend I had reason to go looking for some information and thought I know I'll go and look it up in the magazine to check. Well, I tried every permutation of login id customer number and password and whatever I had and gave up in the end.

Just spoken to a very helpful lady on the end of the helpline who now informs me I need a Digital and Print subscription to get access to the Digital Archive, I did explain I have used it before and that was under mytimemedia now we are with a new company mortons we have to pay and extra £12 a year to retain that facility. 

So, if you like me wondered why you can't access the Digital Archive or even read this month's mag online like what you used to do it's because you like me only have a Print subscription and not Digital and Print subscription.

I don't know what I think at the moment, and I am erring on the side of caution because I don't want to make any hasty decisions but in recent months, I haven't been that taken with the content of the mag and since losing a couple of contributors who were key to my enjoyment the whole thing leave a sour taste.

Subscribe to 'Readily' and you can read not only 'RCM&E' online but 'FMT', 'Model Airplane News', Other Model Magaines e.g. 'Airfix., 'Model Boats' Trains galore AND all manner of Magazines, Daily Newspapers (including UK), from around the world.

Edited by Capt Kremen
Spelling
  • Like 1