WANTED : 4CH Chris Foss Uno Wot Airframe

GaryW

My Hooligan was the luckiest model I've ever owned. It was powered by an Irvine 40. My spatial awareness is not very good and I flew it into the trees in the background of the photograph shown below. I cursed under my breath anticipating hiring a tree surgeon but pushed the throttle stick forward anyway and to my relief the engine was still running. I managed to land the model trailing foliage from the undercarriage! You may see the foliage in my hand in the picture.

I wish I could find another Hooligan. That Radio Queen too made an excellent basic trainer and I used it frequently to give nervous elderly beginners their first taste of r/c. I wish I'd never sold that one as well!

Hooligan and Radio Queen 1.JPG

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hawke225 said:

@David Davis 2No photo description available.

Last one I had was back in 2004 ( Front centre ) powered by an SC 52 four stroke

There's a Fun Fly in there too. This was mine, powered by an OS 40 FP. It was destroyed when my transmitter failed. The failsafe kicked in but the model was in a shallow climb at the time, it stalled and hit the ground. There was nothing I could do.

Fun Fly Apres Maiden. (Small).JPG