Radio Modeller Jan 1984 Issue WANTED

Mr Ficky

Advert

I have found my copy of the Jan 84 Radio Modeller and it doesn't seem to have anything about the construction of the Cub but only the Peter Cooksley article on full size Grasshopper Cubs.

(  I looked this up for somebody years ago, and never found a second part of the article )

Oh dear! Its unfortunate as I've placed my order for the Radio Modeller Jan 1984 issue.

The last paragraph in the Dec 1983 issue states:

"Thus plan feature is unusual in that it has been split over two issues, due to the fact that Ben has supplied a great deal of information on building the scale interior in addition to colour schemes.  This information and the full flying notes will be published next month".

This Jan 1984 issue should be delivered within the next week. It will be a shame if what you say is actually the case. Thanks for the heads up!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!   I cannot see it in the Jan issue but it's possible it's in the February one instead. ( there is a Feb copy for sale at Magazine Exchange and it's not too dear )

However the Jan issue does have the second part of the Solo plan and some info on Cubs plus making DIY retracts.