Kobra 20

Speedster

Kobra 20

For approx. 40 years ago there was a plan in the Danske Modelflyve magazine.
It was a Kobra 20 (105 cm span,) and since then it has been built countless times and in many versions.
12 years ago we had a big winter building project in my club, where we made 12 planes at our club evenings at the local school.
So this year we had talked about resuming the project with a club project in the coming winter.
Then we contacted Dane-rc.dk and asked if he could help with laser cutting the models and he wanted to help, but he didn't have time to make the Autocad file because of other projects with large tow planes that he has promised to finish.
Then they asked me if I could make the file, and I thought I could handle that, since I had made a couple of retro gliders last winter.
After a few days I was ready to test cut the first one and it looked fine, and after test building and flying some corrections have come and version 3 is now ready for delivery.

Dane-rc has now delivered the aircraft that we need, and can deliver to others who are interested in it.

He gives a 10% introductory discount until 1 December.

Use coupon code: SpeedsterDEN          and get it for 52,20 Euro.

https://dane-rc.dk/product/laser-workshop-kobra-1-0-m/

https://youtu.be/jAtAyCFtcXc?si=Qx6EAqk9j1fFVt4Z

Edited by Speedster

Advert

The Kobra 20 seems a nice model although I would prefer the front end tapered in to improve looks.   I like the one piece elevator which allows a  pushrod right down middle of fuselage.    Bit small for me though- I like around 52inch span.

• 3 weeks later...