I get a lucky break and discovered why my twin motor , twin fusi latest RC build had such a huge difference in thrust

Bonzo Moon

Advert

3 hours ago, Rich Griff said:

Hi bonzo,

Interesting. May I ask please, what prop, motor and speed controller are you using ?

3c 300 battery ?

Thanks.

Also, have you tried any of the 4 max economy flight pack bundles, prop, motor, ESC, 3 servos etc. £25 ?

Hi Rich,

I think I mentioned it in my build blogs, but motors are D1806 2280KV 2-3S Brushless Motor CW CCW     which is the same as BR1806.

these were £13.43 the pair from Ali Express.  I think they are cheap Chinese copies of BR1806.

props are Gemfan CW CCW 5" 5045 5x4.5   fitted  counter rotating of course, 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/192629894865?var=492770721681

Speed controllers  Simonk 12A from AliExpress, £12 the pair. But they took 26 days to arrive in UK!  It said 12 days guaranteed delivery! 

Lipo is 800mA  3s  Zop Power.  More than enough power here with a 3s, I think this would fly with a 2s, but still have to try another maiden as the first was a disaster!  

Don't know the 4 max economy packs, sorry.

Edited by Bonzo Moon

3 hours ago, Rich Griff said:

Hi bonzo,

Interesting. May I ask please, what prop, motor and speed controller are you using ?

3c 300 battery ?

Thanks.

Also, have you tried any of the 4 max economy flight pack bundles, prop, motor, ESC, 3 servos etc. £25 ?

Hi again, build blog is here ...

props changed since that of course, and speed controllers!