The World Models Super Frontier Senior prior to maiden flight.

aidan mcatamney

I have that plane a long number of years now Toto.  I bought it from Steve Webb Models who were the soul distributor in the UK for World Models .  They were of course a very large Chinese manufacturer who distributed their planes all over the world.  Sadly, not much has been heard of them in recent years which is a real shame as they made really good rc model aircraft at an extremely affordable price.  I'm still flying the Super Frontier Senior,  I had it out a few times this summer.  I would describe it as a very relaxing plane to fly.  

Thanks Toto.  Yes one of the advantages of having a number of planes at your disposal is that it gives each and every model a good rest in between flights .  In that way you are not flying the crap out of the same model week in and week out.  Every plane its turn at the field every so often.  Of course when it comes to choosing which plane I will take with me , the weather plays a big part also.  For example if its a windy day I take my Cessna or Tiger 40 as they are good planes to fly in a stiff breeze and can handle the conditions very well.  If its a calm day I will vouch for the likes of The T28 Trojan or The Super Frontier Senior.  I always try to measure it out.  

Edited by aidan mcatamney
  • Like 1