Help with plans for Kaos 60

I ordered a plan for a Kaos 60 from Aerofred which arrived today. Unfortunately i took the small scal drawing as "indicative" & did not realise that it would not have the wing ribs drawn. Plans from Outerzone etc do show them, but I get regular emails from Aerofred so gave it a shot.

So now I have a drawing that shows the rib positions & the root, but not the sections & the all important tip. I have no idea if the cord changes-ie I have just finished an Avanti F3 pattern plane  where the chord depth changes from 18.5% to 17%. I do not know if washout applies

It is a nuisance as cutouts for undercarriage etc would not be available, if I just sanded across a block from one end to the other

So my question is this.

Can anyone please either direct me to a free source or  email me a full sized section of a tip rib for a Kaos 60 so I can cut a foam core.Or better still- all of them.

To avoid emails on the public forum perhaps PM me first

It would be much apreciated

Sam Longley

You probably got a copy of a kit plan rather than one of the various magazine plans which are complete with rib details.   Outerzone has a few different Kaos plans of about 59 to 60 span. 

Looking at the Outerzone plans suggests the Super Kaos might be slightly better as it has a few slight changes mentioned in the Outerzone text.   RCM plans are nicely detailed and might be more complete than plans copied from kits.