Anyone recognize this plane?

Advert

i am looking at a set of plans of a extra 3.25 .that was a pull out two sheet set from model airplane news. unfortunately there is no date on the plans. it has a 47" wing span but any copy shop can reduce or enlarge the plans . the plan was designed and drawn by rich uravitch . the pull out plans by joe demarco.

every time i look at the plans i get all fired up to build it but just haven,t . it has small control surfaces so it was probably designed before 3d flying

good hunting clark

Called SMC, looks like pilot kits are no longer available in the UK. The only thing I can find on the Interweb is a mention of pilot/EZ kits at www.singahobby.com, might get in touch for some more details. Also searched the extra 3.25 on google, still available as a plan from Rich Uravitch's web site. Good looking plane!

if anyone is interested, they are £63 from singapore inc p&p. I thinks that fairly good value as I cant find anything similar in the UK. Details are as follows:

Cap 232-10 kit

Length (mm in.) 800 (31.5)
Wing span (mm in.) 930 (36.6)
Wing area (dm2 sq.in.) 14.8 (229)
Weight (g oz) 700~800 (25~28)

Sukhoi SU31-10 kit

Length (mm in.) 750 (29.5)
Wing span (mm in.) 944 (37.2)

Extra 10 kit

Length (mm in.) 760 (29.9)
Wing span (mm in.) 944 (37.2)

Their prices are:

CAP 232-10 KIT $97.20

SUKHOI 31 - 10 KIT $97.20

EXTRA 10 $97.20

They are all balsa laser-cut kits and the cost of shipping 1-2 kits by standard air parcel to UK is S$40.00 (the cost of shipping 1 or 2 kits to UK is the same).