Which first low wing?

Gary Wright

Advert

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On my 1st low winger myself,I have the A R C JUPITER,still in one piece after many dodgy landings.and not a few crashes,have a nice shiny bling thing waiting for the demise of the jupiter,but I dont seem to be able to break the damn thing,word of advice to anybody thinking of getting one.DONT stick it together wih apoxy as recamended use the glue, plumbers use for sticking their pipes.

Gary,just as an option,my first low winger was.....don't shout me down....a u-can-do 46.The reasons I went for it were these.First of I had a chat with my friend(who is a top notch flyer}He suggested it to me because it is a very stable model when trimmed properly to suit my needs, with the option to go aerobatic or 3D as I gained more experience.I was lucky enough to have a computer radio,so it was set up with dual rates,expo and all the other options my tx offered.I also became quite good at programming.If I got into trouble I just throttled back and it floated around.I learned so much and don't regret it for one minute,a great confidence builder.I know it is not a true low winger but man I had great fun.Still have it.Just another option instead of the usual.Good luck.