Looks like Sunday's a no go.

Not to mention my one successful "Touch and Go!" and a number of successful landings. Not bad for a beginner. I wonder how long I can hold onto the beginner title haha!

Lets not go into detail of my crashes .
Seriously though, great day! Lots of combat and a few nice pricey models flown. Looking forward to the next outing.

Mikey "Mid Air" Matteo

Advert

Of course I would - its the wife's
Yeh, good fun as always  - the modeller whose 'plane Mikey took out is our local Orme resident Mr Andy Threadgold ( well known to all regular "Big Rockers" ) and also happens to be my Postman - so I hope he doesnt take revenge on me for alloowing Mikey to play yetserday - my Jarty wings still have to be delivered
PM sent Phil re: BMFA

I dont care what formation they are in as long they get here soon ! Namby Pamby summer breezes are on the way shortly - I need my Jart fix while the wind still blows properly!
Phil, I will let him know, but I think we will find that they rrepair just fine, and Rocket Ron is an ace on the hot bow.
PS Thanks again to Mikey for the graphics...came out rather well dont ya think ?

Edited By Timbo - Moderator on 30/03/2009 12:59:50