Hurricane ARTF

I think Air Loisers are bringing out a new ARTF hurricane. Don't know what size it is. Have a look at the RCM&E Nuremberg feature a couple of months back. I think there's a picture in there.
Why not build? You'll get a far better result than any ARTF offering and you'll enjoy flying your creation far more. Brian taylor does a plan for a .90 size 4 stroke, the equivilant to a 60 size two stroke.
Jonathan L

Thanks everyone. The Ait Loisers looks good, just needs weathering to lose that horrible shiny finish. The Brian Taylor plans look good and if there is a kit of parts available, then that may be the way to go. I think I'll have to give this one some serious thought

I really don't want to put you off the Taylor Hurricane, but there are a lot of stringers around the back end of the fuselage. Its not a difficult build but there is a bit to it. There are several forum threads on the BT Hurricane that will help with advice and pictures. I am currently building a scaled down BT Hurricane to 75% for a 600 watt electric setup, scaling and cutting out the formers/bulkheads is taking forever LOL let us know what you finaly go for

Couldn't find anything on that link?

Anyway, I'm another who was taken with the Air Loisirs Hurricane, but nobody seems to know when it's due out? An article said the stuff is imported by Horizon Hobby [as was Helger?] but they don't list Air Loisirs on the site....so I'm confused!

Had a look at YT one, very, very nice but at well over £300 including rectracts....I'll wait!