Cheap 2.4Ghz Tx Rx

Advert

hello luc---same as you i've made a fair old investment over the year's in 35meg gear,and not wanting to be left as a dinosaurisis....thought i would wait it out--there are lot's and lot's of people buying the 2.4ghz radio's-if this one do'es what everyone want's-it could be the nail in the coffin for 35 gear--£40.00 is incredable price to say the least for a transmitter and a receiver.................

ken tyranasaurius anderson............

Hi BB

I couldn't either but I rang them and ordered a TX and two Rxs for £50 including P&P.  I saw their ad in the latest RCME.  But there's also a shop plus website in Ireland that sells them for the same price but plus £1 handling.  Maybe if you ask if they'll push it in the box with a stick they'll waiver the quid.  Still..an unbelievable price.  Galaxy Models have got a good rep to keep so I don't think they'll be selling rubbish and apparently the kit is being brought in from Japan (so I was told but don't quote me on that).

We'll see

Luc