plus2city.com

Advert

Yes I have used them for a couple of years. They are good and will respond to email questions. They can be a bit slow to ship stuff but it always arrives in the end. Occasionally I have had to prompt them to ship stuff by sending an email.

They have been selling stuff on ebay for a long time and have started up the web site in the last 6 months. The quality of their gear is typical of cheap HK stuff so basically ok  but not top notch. Check out their ebay auctions because you can oftern pick up stuff cheaper there than on on the web site.

• 3 weeks later...
Have known Justin at Plus2 since he kicked off on eBay and when he started he did some good deals but now he is on his feet and making money he has upped his game and not so good a deal these days,.
As Bruce said dont buy off his shop where prices are stupid at times considering the competition he has, go for the auction items where you can still snap up bargains during the week, leave weekends alone if you can because there is too much competition to push prices up,

regards,     Terry

• 1 year later...
Came across this by chance.

I have bought a lot from them, but recently had huge problems, caused entirely by their slow communication, and stock replies without reading the problem.

Had a plane kit sent, that didn't arrive, they gave me a tracking number and told me to contact the post office. PO said tracking number was invalid. Took plus2city ten days to respond, during which time the parcel had been sent back to Hong Kong (it didn't come via the post office!!!)

I have had other items not arrive form them as well, and some that did with only half the address on them.

I have since been in contact with several other people who are having nightmares with them as well.

I won't buy from them again, and here are plenty of other people selling the same stuff often for less, so they are the only losers.

Oh, and because I had complained to paypal, they banned me from their ebay auctions

One way to solve a problem I guess