FlyFly Hawk

Tim Mackey

Allan, 

what set up did you use on the , I was thinking of using the new Jepe 6S fan/motor; I really like the look of this jet, a good alternative to the ooh too many hawks. A fly fly jaguar, HS Gnat or Alphajet would be very nice.

Dusty,

see your point with the MB339. ducting is a 'difficult' path through to the fan at the best of times, no wonder Jepe is not bothering. I though the F-100 would be similar to the F-86, i.e straight through ducting; it is after all only a modified F-86 (i Think they were going to call it the F-86G). I presume the inlet and tailpipe diameters can easily be modified for optimum FSA, or is the problem ducting length? 

I think a Sabre is a good option.

Have you seen these Not seen much review on them yet, apart from a mention about the Draken. I also noticed last week they had a composite 90mm Hunter, although the proportions looked al wring, too wide front fuse and cockpit.

Chris 

Chris,

I saw the Mig 29 in your link at Dortmund Model expo and I nearly flashed the VISA! Nice but....

Ok I guess you after the more scale option! Well why dont you get a Jepe Fast foam sabre and the 8s setup! If you order the model, EDF combo, retracts etc online notice the discount prices!

We probably in the wrong thread for discussing options of other types of a/c so I dont want to get off topic... he says!

Give JP a ring and let him explain to you the moulds, models, his testing methods etc etc... i think you will see foam becomes a "machine"!