Spitfire depron warbird

Hi guys, have you seen the new depron Spitfire made by a company called Hobby Plastic? It looks great and it flies GREAT!! 

I really love it! I flew it in fair conditions outside - had a bit of back wind, but it held on fine and was brilliant!

Check it out on:

http://www.hobbyplastic.co.uk/supermarine-spitfire-1711-p.asp

You really need to fly it!

Cheers

Edited By David Ashby - RCME moderator on 07/05/2009 14:21:07

Advert

Well, a review model is wending its way to me as I type so I'll let you know gents.

The guys at Hobbyplastic (James doesn't work there by the way) are very enthusiastic about it, knowing some to be pretty good flyers too, let's see how she flies eh? 

Edited By David Ashby - RCME moderator on 07/05/2009 16:48:25

Moi' suspicious....whatever gives you that idea .
Just to put the record straight - neither myself or David have a problem with people posting things here about products or services that they be connected with in some way, but merely ask that they declare that interest in their post.
Several "traders" frequent the board, and all have complied with request.... then everyone knows what is what,and who is who IYSWIM. 
Bryce from britflight is a classic example.
Brand new members, with no profile, scant little information in their registration details, and no "greetings" or whatever  - just straight in with a plug for something on their one and only post - are alwyas gonna get me wondering.