Blade mcx s300

Merlin spit

Advert

hi steve let me know what you think when it arrives ,i let my friend fly mine last night and he thinks its a lot quicker than his mcx but this could be more to do with his model than mine actually flying any diffrent . 

im shaw your like it any way steve it looks really cool with just the bottom white blades flying

Hi Austen, i'll certainly let you know what my thoughts are when it arrives which will be in about a week ( I don't live in the UK ).  It will be interesting to see how it compares with the MCX which I have modded a little to fly a bit faster.

I like the bottom white blades....a neat idea by e-flite. When spares are available i'll get some for the MCX too.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Austen,
The S300 arrived today and it's identical to the mcx apart from the aesthetics. Flies the same too but it's certainly not faster than my slightly modded mcx. Have fitted the bottom white blades wcich look good and I do like the little tail rotor in flight ( nice to have one that actually rotates) for a change.

Steve.

i had a ancident with mine , i thought id fly it out the bedroom window (calm day ) unfortunly on the way back in the window i hit the frame and it fell on to the grass 15ft below ,very luckicly nothing was broken ! but since then its not been so quick forwards ,i may try adding some nose wieght soon 

Unfortunate about the accident but these little things can take a lot of bashing. Adding a little nose weight really does help with forward flight and is very simple to do. I just roll a small piece of masking tape and push it into place at the front of the canopy using the top of a pencil or something similar and then do a test flight to assess the result......adding a piece at a time until I get the result I want.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Did anyone see a Blade McX being flown on last nights' Midsomer Murders? The character was supposedly flying it in his driveway but when he turned round to talk to Barnaby and Jones he was holding what looked like a 27MhZ transmitter with a long chrome aerial. The McX then dropped to the ground, obviously it was being flown (on 2.4) by someone who was out of the shot.