Roamer builders. Roamer plan error

I have just been checking the Roamer plan in RCM&E and there are the usual distrotions, for exaamplem the fuselage is longer thnan mine by over half an inch at least.

The worst thing is the tailplane ribs. they are completley different to the ones that I drew on my plans. Just compare them

Perhaps you can copy these off or from my album and enlarge to the size given. Alternatively PM me with your email address and I will email them to you

Also, SLEC are doing a set of precut parts for this model, call them to check on price and availaility.

Advert

Peter

Have measured on the plan from my mag and the sizes you show in red for  T4 and T7 are what you say?

What is the total length of the Fuz.?  I have 682mm plus 335 which is the front of F1 to the split line aand then from the split line to end of doubler.

Yes, the lengths may be the same but look at the shapes. T-7 in particular just would never work and it is much thicker tthan the original

The measurements are given so that when you print them out you get them to the right enlargement factor.

Overall length of my fuselage on my drawing less spinner is 44"

I wouldn't worry too much about that though, it won't make much difference.