Polymodders got a proper job ! Cutting me a wing for the sloper hawk

met Phil and friend up at the big rock - blowing a good un it was...60MPH+ by the time we were ready to leavr. My WT came home in 2 pieces after a gust knocked it down below the ridge and eyeline, and 3 of us spent about an hour looking for it. Eventually a large gust released it from a crag in which it had obviously lodged, and off it went up and over the ridge and cartwheeled  across the carpark. Anyway, jolly good fun as usual, and I am hapy to report that Phil has done a super job on the wings. I have a bit of work to do to alter the wing seat now to fit the new wing profile, but otherwise...all looks good!
Seriously under pressure though to get the whole thing finished before the weekend.
Thanks Phil... much appreciated, and hope you are feeling better than you were when I left you - get some sleep man!!

Advert

Cheers Phil - your mate Graham did very well for a first timer, and especially considering the conditions!
Proto actually flies very well, another achievement of yours to be proud of - hope I can add the new wings to the list
Wont be on much in the next few days - I have a surprisingly large amount left to do on the Hawk...will try and keep the repair blog updated, but cant promise. Byeeeee