T-28 Trojan from Parkzone

Big Bandit

Advert

Thanks Peter, David,

Just waiting for a calm evening to try it, it's a bit too gusty at the moment. I think the next one has got to be the F4U Corsair. As I've got loads of gear I'll go for the PNP version or the new BF109 BNF version, both look really good.

Cheers,

Chris.

BBgo fly it mine is up when everybody is down when its windy. great little plane mine comes out every time i go flying and is the first one i fly, i now have the corsair as well but havnt got it sorted properly yet but it flies well. i fancy the 109 but will have to clear out or crash some others to make room for it

Hi Phil,

Just been looking at the Corsair PNP, I've got so much radio gear that any more is just a waste even if it's thrown in with the model. TJ's are doing one for 99 squid so it might be game on for that one.

Whilst we were away for a few days in sunny Hapisbough we decided to have a drive to Sunny Hunny and the model shop's gone . Then we had a trundle off to Yarmouth for the Anglia Model Centre and after half an hour looking for the place and spending even more on car parking, guess what it's not where it should be, shut, empty, gone but some kind soul had left a forwarding address . It's now in an industrial unit at the side of the docks. In the end I managed to pick up a nice little Eflight Taylorcraft 450 for 70 squids. just need to find a motor for it now.

Cheers,

Chris