Servo Plug Clips

Does anyone know where I can get some clips to hold the plug & socket part of an extension lead together......I found these at Hobby City but wondered if anyone knew of a UK source.

I want a removable clip that I can use to secure extension lead plug/sockets such as might be used for aileron servos in a removable wing so I can secure the joint before flying & remove at the end of the day to store the wing (that rules out heatshrink then!!!!!)

Advert

I thought i got mine from Als Hobbies so i had a look and can't see them but he does do his own brand (£1.50 for 2) in the "Plugs and Leads" section. I'll have to look back into my reciepts and i'll let you know tomorrow. Very handy little clips they are too...i use them on wing extn's and even my reciever battey just in case it comes loose (god forbid) during some extreme moves. They just flick off when you're all done for the day and i put them in my pocket for the wife to find just before she puts my jeans in the wash.

I always secure connections in the model (battery/switch, etc) with either tape or heatshrink but I never have with the aileron connections & it has always worried me slightly......that said I've never had one come apart yet!!!

I found these clips at H/K & thought what a great idea but had never seen any before now!!! Guess I'm a late starter!!!!