Precedent 180 Plans

Advert

Thanks Andrew, that's very kind of you. The T180 that I have is partially built but there are bits and pieces that I can't figure out. If you find the plans etc., and would like to send them to me,I'll pay your postage and anything you'd like to charge. My address is B.Chiswell, 9 Hillside, Manston, Sturminster Newton, DT10 1EY. Many thanks again...Bernard

Bernard,

2 apologies: Firstly for the tardy reply - I had to go away at short notice and secondly beause I can't find the plan you need. I can only find the sheet of construction photographs that came with the kit. You are, of course, welcome to it if it will be of any use.

On the positive side, I found an Avicraft EPP fun fighter kit I forgot I had!

Sorry

Andrew

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi Ben, I still have the plans and construction booklet. If you require I will copy and forward to you, maybe a small charge to copy the plans as they are A........................................very big..

The T180 kit I believe finished several years ago as the manufacturers Balsacraft in Norfolk went out of business.

ahhh the T180 i remember going down the field oneday and my instructor was there flying his.......he just handed me the controller nothing like throwing you in at the deep end for a quick confidence boost!! i was thinking about it the other day and would love one of these. couldnt for the life of me remember its name so glad i spotted this thread

as far as i know precedent went out of business 5+ years ago as when me and a mate took up the hobby he had a precedent hi-boy (one of the last made) its still only half made though, i however cheated and bought an artf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Somewhat late in the day, but John Chapling if you can stretch to a second copy I'd be very pleased to have one. I have just moved to a new place and finally have the time and space to finish the T180 my brother started many years ago - unfprtunately the booklet and plans are missing.

It's a foam-wing version, but if poss I'd like the built-up wing plans as well since I plan to have her like that.

If at all possible. PM me and I'll sort out payment for your time and trouble plus addresses etc. Many thanks,

Roger Harris