Spektrum transmitter

Graham7

Advert

I wouldnt even think about a DX5E TBH...very limited features, and if you do get hooked on this game, you will outgrow it very very quickly. DX6i as a minimum, NOT DX6.
If you want a Spektrum receiver, I have a couple here which are probably surplus to my immediate requirements, and could let you have one at well below cost price.

Edited By Timbo - Moderator on 14/10/2009 14:24:04

Edited By Timbo - Moderator on 14/10/2009 17:39:01

Posted by Timbo - Moderator on 14/10/2009 14:23:52:
I wouldnt even think about a DX5E TBH...very limited features, and if you do get hooked on this game, you will outgrow it very very quickly. DX6i as a minimum, NOT DX6.
If you want a Spektrum receiver, I have a couple here which are probably surplus to my immediate requirements, and could let you have one at well below cost price.

Thanks for that.  Just looking around and trying to get a feel off them.  Small steps before you can run.

Edited By Timbo - Moderator on 14/10/2009 17:38:35

Posted by Tony T on 14/10/2009 17:03:57:
Yes, the DX6 is the old parkflyer setup....  It uses DSM and the newer models use DSM2...

This prolly also means that the DX6 won't be compatible with the newer receivers....

Correct.... DSM2 Transmitters ( DX6i and DX7 ) are backward compatible with older DSM rx like the AR5000, "but not the other way around" IE: DX6 Transmitter ( DSM ) will ONLY work with DSM Receivers, NOT DSM2 ...which is all the modern stuff.