help programming throttle mix on Dx6i please?

Yorkman

I want to mix throttle and elevator so that as throttle is opened down elevator is fed in....but the tx only wants to mix in the elevator movement after mid throttle position-trying to get elevator movement in the first half of throttle travel results in the elevator going to full 'mixed' deflection at throttle 'closed', then back to neutral at mid-throttle, then moving proportionately to throttle movement over the second part of throttle stick movement.
Is there any way of overcoming this?
This is my first computer radio.
And did I write 'movement' enough times in this post?

Advert

Sorry...thats the DX7 feature. I have just tried it for you on my DX6i, and the following seems to work fine.
MIX1 Throttle > ELEV ACT
RATE D + 30%  U     0%
SW ON   TRIM INH

This applies a small amonut ( tuneable by changing the 30% figure ) of down elevator with throttle movement from idle to approx 50% throttle.

I have this on my Twin Jet which give progressively more down as throttle is opened

MIX1 Throttle > ELEV ACT
RATE D + 23%  U  +20%
SW ON   TRIM INH

This works across the complete range.

The only thing you have to watch is if you chop the throttle when it's flying fast then it will climb a little until it's reached the correct speed for that elevator setting. Do it bit by bit until you get the "optimum" setting took me a few flights to dial in the correct amount