I fancy a go..

Advert

DX6i is a nice tx for the indoor stuff and more capable than most 6ch tx's. Planet is cheap, but not expandable . depends entirely on how committed to 2.4 you think you'll be in the future.

That model might be ok, but there are no user reviews to tell you yes or no. Quality of servos and powertrain may also be questionable. For a short term solution, its possible to pick up an Ember mk1 for around £50 from quite a lots of places.

Alex
I can recommend the 2.4 GHz system  you mentioned . It is available under several different guises at around the price you mention & Rx's are only about £10 . I like mine 'cos it has "proper" trims if you know what I mean. You are limited as to just what you can do but I would definately say that it is ideal for beginners and reasonably competent fliers alike.
Mine came from GC -Slightly cheaper but basically the same thing as the Planet
Myron
PS   I've flown my 64" span own design aerobatic thingy ,52 Fs powered . No probs . In fact I wished I'd not bought Futaba stuff actually . No bother swapping Rx's around at that price