broken trim switch

Eddie Flux

Advert

Horizon offer excellent service, Eddie. If it's repairable by you they'll probably be happy to put one in the post or you can send it the Tx off to them and they'll do it. The bill will be a pleasant surprise, if past experience is anything to go by! Contact them as below:

Address;
Horizon Hobby UK
Units 1 to 4 Ployters Road
Staple Tye,
Southern Way,
Harlow,
ESSEX CM18 7NS

Telephone;
44 (0) 1279 641097
Fax;
44 (0) 1279 428863

E-Mail;

Pete

What you are searching for you find here

My son had the same problem - we think it was also coming from the fact that we were flying at minus 7°C -  I had the replacement parts after 10 days (this includes the Italian post which is not always the fastest....) at home. For my opinion better than the replacement parts from Horizon as they will have the same problem again and again and again...
VA

Edited By Vecchio Austriaco on 19/02/2010 21:42:06

• 2 weeks later...
  Hi Eddy ,i had the same problem with my dx6i go on the net sites in USA or their retail shops & a chap over there hand makes them out of alluminnium .so i ordered 4 new trim switches & one
knurled tuner button for thirty seven dollars including  postage well worth the money.
When i bought mine last year ,two broke within an hour spektrum sent me three more & they broke the same,no trouble at all now!regards jethro