Win a Multiplex Fun Jet kit!

Advert

Answer to GRE66
if there is enough air flow from the prop over the wings to generate lift , then it will take off, other wise it wont. This is more likely with wing mounted engines.
I would love the kit, been trying to get back into the hobby after having to sell my previous collection due to my now EX-wife

Paul

Coley
Know all about ex-wives ! I had to leave ALL my gear in France where she is
David .
If you're looking for a deserving winner could you possibly include me twice in the draw being as i've replied twice ? Is it a nos. thing or can I persuade you I need lots of gear to get sorted again & start actually flying this year .Boo Hoo !
Grumpy myron
I just hope Timbo doesn't get it 'cos I don't think he's got room for any more !

Myron....I actually only have 8 or 9 "flying ready" planes at the moment ( excluding choppers and flying toys of course LOL ).
I met up with a chap at Wrexham fly-in last year who had OVER 140- and all flyable !! I think my modest fleet is well under par, and it does not include a multiplex model of any sort, so I must be eligible :)

Timblode
I 've got seven at the moment in flying condition, but only 4 engines .'er indoors wants to learn to fly so I'm not quite sure which aeroplane I should get ready for instant flight-.bearing in mind I have an Optic 6 set up & my new 2.4 Futaba gear.
There's a Flair cub for the SC52 fs ,a Flair puppeteer same engine ,a proper DB type tyro home design ,a "Trixie" both ready for a 15 APS,a 67 inch span home design gangstertype aerobatic (with an SC 91 fitted-total weight 5 lb 4 oz)!!, a "Ruperts Dad "(for the sc 4 st),and a Chinese Extra 300s (artf thing)fitted with an Irvine 53 (no ballast -quite light-servos up front-extended snakes etc.)
I think I've answered my own question _ It's got to be the rudder only DB Tyro thing which is (by the way) a lot like the Bushwacker but with a smaller aspect ratio 5:1.
Do I qualify for another entry into the "dark side" prize ?