RC PlaneMaster contains a key logger????

Rick Devonshire

Advert

it may be that the antivirus software is confused by the dongle on the plug in transmitter, however id reccomend running the software in a sandbox mode if your antivirus software supports this. you could always email the manufacturer and see what they say too.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi All, I bought a genuine rc planemaster set from reality craft in 2005. When i tryed to reload onto my new pc it is asking for cd key code which has been lost in the mists of time.Have emailed them only to be told "you will have to bye a new one". can anybody help?

Thanks

Rick

I MAY be able to help you there Rick!

When I moved up to windows7 my previous version was incompatible with windows XP forcing me to by another copy.

So at home somewhere I have a pass key for an XP compatible version if that's any good to you, could PM it to you early evening if I can find it...

Chris.

• 1 month later...

Hi Rick,

Have you spent much time on the sim? I have been using this particular version for a while now. I'm always wondering how it performs in terms of basic simulation forgetting the fancy graphics an user interfaces and when compared with Phoenix, Realflight & Other, more expensive sims.

I've been flying the 4ch trainer lots doing small circuits then repeating them inverted and it has definitely improved my stick control & confidence as I couldn't do it 3-4weeks ago! I feel ready to fly but if this things way off then I may consider upgrading before I take to the sky's. ✈

Hi Nick,

Great Im sure you will enjoy it. I think on one of the web sites I told you about is a 3 part "how to build" video for AXN which I used to put mine together.(very helpful) . One tip i can give on launching because motor is out of the way over wing the thrust line is above the model this tends to push the nose down so launch at about 45 deg into wind at half to threequter throttle. Hope this helps.Let me know how your getting on or need any help. All the best Rick

Cheers Steve,

I was going to buy Phoenix but, well I don't no something in my head told me otherwise. I didnt want the dx5i for starts (not that there is anything wrong with it) As you said the graphics are very basic on planemaster but that doesn't really bother me, so long as the physics are somewhat ok il can live with it. One thing i can say is it has definatly taught me lots oriantation wise and my stick control now has a much better touch. If in the future we feel I need a better sim I suppose I'll have to bit the bullet, thanks Steve. 👍

Hi Rick,

Yeah i read they dive under power! How bad is it? Do you think a little elevator mix to compensate the higher throttle? I was watching a video of some guys flying one online, they added some forward elevator to the throttle and got the thing flying nice and straight even at full power? Don't think I'll attempt it just yet tho I need to get the thing first haha

Hi Nick,

Great idea, I am still trying to get my head round these moden raidos, its amazing what you can mix. I will try it and let you know. I assume you meant back elevator or one of us is going horribly wrong.

Have you orderd yours yet, what radio are you using? I have tried flying inverted but it makes my neck hurt boom boom.

Rick

Hi Nick,

I have seen mixed reviews on dx8, have you had any problems ? Iv had a few hairy landings but so far have not needed the bin liner, but the best thing is even if I totalled it and lost the lot its only £35 which is less than just the engine on my ic trainer. So I think I will stay with the Axn a bit longer. I take it you have seen the battery mod to increase to 2200mha its worth doing or you will be straping lead to the nose to get the cg. Have fun

Rick