Long max batteries

Mark R

Well apart from obviously having the letter 'o' sticking on their keyboard....anyone else used these?  I bought one for my Spitfire, a 3 cell 2300 25c and i was quite surprised after flying it around for 6 mins 30 seconds (or so) that the pack was still very cool to the touch?  Does this mean its being honest about the 25c?? Have used others that claim to be 20c etc (not in Spitfire) and they end up like a kiddies balloon
Price is good too so now have 3 of them.

Any thoughts?

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhposted in wrong section   durrrrrrrrrrr....can a friendly mod please put in correct section.......thankyou

Edited By Mark Rowse on 15/06/2010 17:15:40

Advert

hello mark--been hot prob mean's it was having too much juice taking out of it......or the motor was overloaded....even more so if they ended up like a kiddies balloon......i would check over you set up with a watt meter....save you losing your model's or burning out your equip for no reason...........lipo=kiddies balloon=....RIP.....

ken anderson....ne 1...

Mark

The Loong Max Tipple cells are excellent and they do seem to come down pretty cool, compared to some other packs with similar ratings. The usual expression at the end of a flight is "They've done nothing", It's not a thermometer, but ot's a decent proxy for one 

I've just ordered a few more today. They knock the much more expensive packs that I've owned into a cocked hat.