Landing wasnt to bad but I consentrated on ensuring I landed right on the threshold to ensure I had plenty of room to slow the beast down.There wasnt much wind so not  any to help slow  it down.Noone else was prepared to take the risk because no one had seen a model this size at the field before,and didnt want to take the resposibility.

Im a fairly shy sort of person and dont often appear in photos,but everyone insisrted that my model and I should go up on the club caravan wall to remeber the occasion,and one perso worriedly asked if I was going to leave to be a member of the LMA,I didnt know what it meant and it had to ba explained to me.

I wasnt going to show myself with the model,I wasnt sure if I would be able to stand holding it for long enough,but I managed it.My frien Michael from the flying club threatened if I didnt post it ,he would he thinks I may get more respect from you guys,Im staying with my club and have ensured them of my intansions,I could see the anguish inthere eyes as I said I was staying,oh well here comes the phot,of me and my J3cub

• 1 year later...
After a year I had the opportunity to fly my LMA J3 Cub again.The club had been offered the use of a Hangar at Lasham Airfield and the Cub had its second outing.The first was at a school Hall/gym in Aldershot the evening being perfect so we flew outside.When dusk arrived the hall was to small for the Cub.The Hangar was excellant and the Cub proved very popular and was much admired by all.Whilst the Cub received all the attention and praise,I stood in the background whilst it bathed in a spotlight of Glory.Even the well known Actor Oliver Tobias who apparently Starred alongside Joan Collins in "The Stud" asked the Cub for an autograph but had to be content with a photograph,the little Cub refuses to give Autographs!!With a que of pilots waiting to fly her and surrounde all evening by her new set of admirers,and talk of setting up an new fan club I had trouble getting the rascal back in her box insisting she wanted to be at one with her new found friends but finally managed onve the battery had gone down.A thoroughly enjoyable evening and I was pleased to tag along.