Nice few days ahead

I was really looking forward to the  10 - 15 mph  Easterlies (  straight down the strip) and the promised sun shine. What we had was cloud, drizzle and  25 mph gusts.!!!
         B.P 

Edited By Big Phil on 11/10/2010 12:45:12

Edited By Big Phil on 11/10/2010 12:45:45

Advert

Well, most of the weekend from Friday night till Sunday afternoon was spent on "Changing Rooms" style complete re-decoration and refurnishing of my daughter's bedroom, whilst she was away for the weekend.  0800 starts and 0100 finishes meant we got it all done.

Late Sunday afternoon in Northampton was very bright, warm and breezy.  Took my Twin Star brushless (now 400+ watt package) to local field for a sanity restoring flight.

15 - 20 mph wind had it's moments, but the TS performed superbly and I had a very trouble free 18 minute flight from the 4000 mAh battery.

Bright and sunny here again today - just a very light breeze. Hope it stays like this for tomorrow as I try to go flying on a Wednesday late afternoon/early evening and with the nights drawing and the clock about to go back this might be one of the last chances for a mid-week fix this year!

BEB