Newbie to aeriel photography

I fancy dipping my toe in this cheap airborne vidoe malarkey but have two noddy questions:

a) Should I go for Gum Cam or KeyFob ?  Are there any real advantages/disadvantages ?

b) Do I get a device with TF memory or get the device and SD memoru separately ?

I have looked through the threads but they are too long to find the answers to such simple questions ................ and the mighty Google couldn't exactly guide me !

I'm thinking of using my Elektro Junior S at the flying field and my Mini Ultra Stik in the park for this - need to fix the MUS first though ..........

All opinions and thoughts welcomed.

GG

I would agree, but also suggest you do bother to read through the threads - there are as you say, plenty of postings, and other forums (USA mainly ) have lots of useful info to help you decide.
TBH I hardly ever buy anything without first wading through the forums data.
So stop being grumpy, get the kettle on, and settle down to a good study session

I've had both and, on balance, the Key Fob Cam is a bit more versatile. Fortunately, at about a fiver apiece from many Bay sellers, it's not too expensive to have one of each...

It's worth getting a reasonable speed card,  Class 4 or better, IMHO.

Pete