.90 engine needed for pattern ship

Jake gazzard

Hey everyone, not been on here for a LONG while! My friend Sheldon Holy gave me a patternship today but sadly i dont have enough money to get an engine so i was wondering if anyone has a tatty old .90 that runs that someone is willing to donate to a superb project! I have a squall ducted fan with 40 A esc and motor in return for someone. Im very sorry for asking but im desperate to get an engine for it! Thank you very much for reading! Il upload a pic later!

Advert

Hello, is your engine a .10 or bigger than a .90? sorry im useless at this sort of thing! It isnt the squall fuselage, its the fan, motor and esc. Its only been used 3 times.

Hi Guys, If I might have a go here.

I think Jake, you are looking for a motor for a pattern ship, so the 90 is about a 15cc is that right.

And Tony you are offering a .1 which is about 1.5cc.

So I dont think youcan help each other.

Andy

Edited By Andy Green on 01/11/2010 08:21:44

Hi Jake,I started IC a couple of years ago,and at a bring and buy,bought some cheap engines..I now have grown to need bigger engines,so Im selling the smaller ones on E bay to get the money to buy bigger engines.Ive just bought an SC61,almost new for £20,may be thats the way to get your engine!!Good luck anyway.