uninvited visitor

While down at the patch on a nice sunny day last summer 3or 4 of us were taking a minute from flying just sat around talking ,when somebody said WATCH OUT.we all looked across the patch and the biggest bull i have ever seen came out of a corn field and on to our patch we noticed he was trying to get to some heifers on the opposite side , he didn't show any sign of being aggressive to us so we just let it go and informed the farmer who owns our patch .

Advert

• 4 weeks later...
light the barbecue up--that will get rid of it

last year, on our field,  a auto gyro was assembled,    (full size) away from the model pitts, pilot never said anything,  then, procceded to taxi up the strip, with a passenger,  strange, thought the guys,    pillo--err, pilot, then proceeded to turn down wind, and took off--briefly,   machine gained no lift, and crashed in the next field,   2 of our guys, both police, where quickly on the scene, expecting bits of bodies,      both where unhurt,  meanwhile,  firemen, ambulance, police,  where all coming screaming down,     asked why he took off downwind, pilot said he did not want to alarm us!!!!!!!!

this story came from the club guys, i wasnt there,  its well documented though,

not an average club day, eh?   video of this was aired on yootube, but has been removed,     i do know that an autogyro school has asked to use it, as a video of what NOT to do

Edited By ALAN C - YT Int'l on 04/01/2011 20:41:49