New WOT4 Xtreme

Advert

I've just bought one after seeing it at Weston park.

Slough models have them in stock I will know tomorrow what engine I'm going to fit once I've worked out any clearance issues I'm desperately hoping the dle 60 twin will fit it as I'm looking at this airframe as a stop gap to a bigger aerobatic machine that will use that engine.

What sized glo would this fly on guys? I've got a .160 OS FX that was in a World Models Miss America 80" until it deadsticked and met its end.

Particulaly interested in a large model, this is £100 cheaper than a replacement miss america. So im interested.

Got one coming from hobbystores!!! Not sure what i'll be powering her with yet, got a few different ideas, will be petrol though and will push her through her full flight envelope on her maiden too, looking forward too a much larger wot4 that can tackle longer grass and be an all out tug!

Well Ive taken it all out the box & this thing is just massive few nice touches in that the under cart is in two halves & theres a alloy spinner included in the kit. Engine ive bought ended up being the DLE 55RA as the 62 would just have meant cutting so much of the cowl away it seamed pointless.

The build will start tomorrow one questionI have is theres realy no recomended servos on any literature Ive found for this model I am thinking about running some heli cyclic servos in it that are.

Torque 6.0V:

166.6 oz-in (12.00 kg-cm

6.0V:

Speed 0.08 sec/60°

Any reason I cant use these metal geared Align DS 610 mg servos?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...