Wot Mk1 - now I have them all!

A dream came true. I am now the proud owner of all the Wot 4s marks. The latest, the Mk1 flew Saturday 5th February. I only did 1 flight because of throttle problems. The weather was very poor, windy and cloudy. The throttle problem was sorted out later at home. The day after I flew the Mk2 but today 10th February, public holiday here, it flew 5 times this morning and another 5 flights in the afternoon.
The plan was bought from Basildon Biggles last year. Many said that the colour scheme is nice, other asked if it''s an ARTF, etc. Powered by a Super Tigre 45 turning an APC 10x7, aluminium spinner, pro-film covering and all Futaba servos. Flying weight is 2.7kg, 6lbs. The cowl is a copy of the Mk3 version, sprayed red by my friend William. My son Stefano, also a Wot fanatic, loves this one. Next week I will take a picture of all of them and post it. No other sports model gives me as much satisfaction and pleasure than the Wot 4.

Edited By Victor Saliba on 10/02/2011 18:48:23

Advert

Phil, I have just seen the new member of the Wot series, the Wot Mk2 Extreme, 84" for 50cc petrol. I've already called our local ripmax agent to reserve one. I enlarged the Wot 4 Mk1 plan to 73" for 20cc petrol but now i'm going to wait for the 68" 90 size first, then I see. Will I buy the Extreme version? A great YES - I want them all (tell you a secret, my wife pays for them, ask my friend Ken Anderson).