Fuji Camera Fault

Hi Guys
Can any one help me with a problem that developed yesterday. I have a Fuji Fine Pix S1730 Digital camera and it will only allow me to take 2 photo's before the camera will ' freeze ' and do nothing else, not even turn off. The 2 photo's that I took will not be stored on the SD card.
I have tried a new SD card to no avail. The batteries are fully charged nihm's.
As usual with southing like this, it is just out side the warranty
Cheers Guys
Phil

My Canon A75 did something like that, I phoned their helpline and they seemed to know what it was and agreed to repair it even though well out of the guarantee. Worth a try and you can always say that Canon did better if they are obstinate!

You can also remind them that the law requires goods to last for a reasonable time and there is NO laid down period - if you consider the equipment lasted for a shorter time that the average person would think fair then you can threaten to take them to the small claims court but explain openly but firmly that you understand your rights first before getting heavy.

It's very likely that they will find a repair much cheaper than spending time in court defending your reasonable claim.

Edited By Martin Harris on 14/03/2011 14:39:59