Spook vintage model

This is my latest build and I must thank fellow forumites for their help,firstly to Terry Lynock for sending me the PDF file and then to Barry Taylor for doing the plans.

She had her first flight on Sunday and went up like a homesick angel,very sensitive on both rudder and elevator so we now have some church roof up front with 3" of downthrust on the engine,
just waiting for the next flight .

Jim

Advert

• 6 months later...
Barry,
Spook climbs like a homesick angel,never had the chance to fly it since I added the downthrust,

Need some time to get it sorted but it looks like the weather is against us now so it might have to wait until next season.

Toot still awaiting test flight after retro fitting OS 120.

Hope all is well with you

Jim

Lovely model Jim, and great workman ship. It's not at all fair, some people are born with these skills, others like myself have to try harder to match these skills. This is the beauty of this forum, pictures, and blogs, showing what we can achieve, and what to aim at. What my model may lose out in the" looks" department ,I try to make up with all the technical things correct so I end up with a good flier. Cheers FB3

Edited By fly boy3 on 05/10/2011 15:49:05

Edited By fly boy3 on 05/10/2011 15:50:32

• 1 month later...