Phoenix keeps crashing after update

Steve W-O

I have someone coming round this morning to look a sims, and how they look using the projector,

Tested Planemaster and Reflex, all OK as I would expect, loaded Phoenix and there was an update, so updated.

When it restarted, it said there were updates (planes or strips I imagine) tried to load them and it crashed. Tried again, same result.
Loaded without updating, and the TX settings seemed to be lost, so tried to calibrate, and it crashed again.

Last time I used it, I thought the dongle seemed to have a loose connection, but that only brings up a message that it or the TX can't be found.

Very annoying!

Advert

Posted by Bert on 18/06/2011 07:33:03:
SWO

Assuming that you're using Windows, you you could go back to a restore point before you did the update.

Bert

Yes, I did that, but still a waste of time when time is in short supply!

Anyway, the restore worked, so ms is a little bit more popular than they were yesterday when one 2008 server came up with a black screen to say it was an illegal copy!! AND updates on XP were failing. They have changed their update system it seems.