Gliding video thread

Advert

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone else having a problem uploading video directly to Vimeo from their video editing suite? I've tried everything but keep getting the following message:

Uh oh, something went wrong! It looks like we're missing some required info, or the info you submitted was invalid. If you go back to the previous page and try again, it may work. If you receive this message again, please contact the app developer.

I don't know if it's the new version of Vimeo or my updated video suite. Whatever it is, its driving me nuts :banghead:

• 2 weeks later...

My flying buddy Chris launches his Experience Pro F3J straight into sink but makes a remarkable recovery. Filmed on the Ice Cream slope at the Bwlch today 12th May 2012

XPERIENCE PRO from Chuck Glider on Vimeo.

CHRIS LAUNCHES HIS EXPERIENCE PRO STRAIGHT INTO SINK ON THE ICE CREAM SLOPE AT THE BWLCH, S WALES BUT MAKES A REMARKABLE RECOVERY.

Hi Fly Boy. No you don't have to be a member of any club, in fact most of us who do fly up there aren't. You mostly get the same 5 or 6 faces up there regularly, and we all know and keep in touch with each other via phone or the RCMF forum to decide which slope we're going to fly.

If you're ever back in Treorchy, bring a model along, contact me and I'll tell you which slope to fly from for any given wind direction, or better still, if its on a weekend I'll join you up there. Check out THIS website for info on the Bwlch.

Check out my blog below also

Steve

A470Soaring.blogspot.com

Hi Steve, nice website and blog. Loads of interesting information. Certainly during the Summer I may take you up on on your kind offer. 20 odd years ic bod myself, but I have often thought of trying slope soaring, and the way the price of methanol is going , it could well be sooner than later. Thanks.