Agritug

Advert

right
i dragged myself out of my pit to do a wee bit more.

the wings are now glued together.

i bent up the undercarriage as well, though it does not look right.
oh it follows the plan, but i think she needs better looking legs.
the original has fixed legs that mount to the wings with bracing to the fuselage.

i was thinking of keeping the wire as is, but fitting legs up into the wing so it looks more scale like.
i will need to be able to remove the wing.
soooooooooooo if i make the oleo's a sliding fit into sockets in the wing, they c an move up and down over bumps but still come out for wing removing.

any idea's

well leading edge glued on, dihedral braces glued on.wing dowels fitted.

it supposed to have a commercially available steering tail wheel, but i didn't have one.
so i made my own.
not as pretty admititaly but it works fine.
it will be joined to the rudder with an elastic band when the plane is finished.

getting to the point of covering soon.
not sure what to use.
never used this modern solafilm stuff, so i might use the traditional tissue and dope, then spray it.

Nice build Tony, and yes, tissue and dope will be fine for this model. I like your way of thinking pal regarding the tail wheel. Saved your self a few quid,and more satisfaction as well. Any info on the power train, or is it mentioned in the mag. Cheers FB3

Yes Tony, looked at the price with Puffin models, quite high. Not a leccy man, so cannot be a lot of help, but there is a lot on this forum. Might have to start with the basics, Type of flying, so many watts/ llb. The Agritug is not a aerobatic job is it? I do not have the mag to check. Cheers Tony.