Phoenix Flight Sim

Spice Cat

I see from a recent download of Phoenix that there appears to be two unofficial flying sites.
I have tried to contact Phoenix without result as to how I can put my local sites on there. The idea being; if you cant fly on the day, this is the next best thing.
Anyone know how this can be achieved???

Advert

if you visit phoenixrc website on the downloads page there is a program called phoenix creator. It is a bit complicated but if your computer savy you should be able to master it.I believe there is also downloadable guide. not only can you fly at your own field but if your model is in phoenix you can also create your own colour scheme.

I used to be a member of Dorset model helicopter club which is where "flying field" is located and flying at your own site is a definite boost

you can make them solid. and if your very clever if there is a car in the pits area you can make it possible to land a heli onit!!.Infact all the scenery can be made interactive even the depth of the grass

• 5 months later...
Posted by Tom T on 03/01/2012 15:45:55:
Hi

Does anyone know how i can convert the phoenix recorder (PXR) to AVI?

Cheers
Tom

Just a very vague chance, sometimes programmes use an ordinary format and change the extension. (saves having special codecs) so there is a slim posibility that if you try renaming it to .avi or .mov or .mpg etc etc it might play on a good programme. Try VLC player first.

ok will do thanks I was trying to put it on the new windows 7 movie maker.... i'll try renaming thanks

Spice Cat,
Threre are THREE "User Created" flying sites on my Phoenix Sim,
1) Godollo Sport Field
2) Pipis
3) MVC Snoopey
I wish you luck in creating another one ,I look forward to flying there ,
As to How it,s done ,I can be of no help at all , As I,m a computer numpty
Noel