YT September Fury Hunt

how about supporting a british business, with british designs,, built in a british shared ownership factory, YT do a lot of work with these models, they deserve some loyalty, they do all the shows for the PR bit, the LMS does nothing, i can see where you are coming from, but YT deserves a bit of support as well

YT owns half of ESM, ever soaring models, strange title that, for a company that only this year started actually making soaring models, still, they like it, so YT keeps stum, sorry guys, just tried to show both sides of the coin, Wilson is a great guy, and YT staffs customer service is great, be nice if the model was bought from the company who puts so much into it, by the way, there are just 4 left in stock, then no more

wots all this about popcorn? me missing summat

If the popcorn is all gone how about a nice big slice of humble pie gents...lol.
Alan....shhhhhh don't ever say "short supply" they'll be all gone by the time i get my chq book out. Pity the online ordering systen isn't up and running...you'd have my cash by now.