FUTABA FF9 SCREEN BROKEN HELP

hi all had a disaster at the pssa meet today , i dropped my flask and it hit the transmitter screen and its broken, nothing comes on the screen ,so ineed help ,does anyone have a broken ff9 transmitter withe a good screen that maybe i can de solder and swap over ,or has anyone got a ff9 tranny they no longer use and i can buy,or were can i send it off to get fixed ,any help here would be greatt as in devastated

Hello Iawnski, Dont worry you can buy a new front and all the accessories to fit the FF9
i changed mine last year and ordered the replacment parts from my local model shop, Think they cost about £20 for the lot including new front pannel,
Regards Weasel......

well ive just been in the garage and totally stripped the ff9 down ,taken out the offending part lcd screen on the front ,wow talk about thin it like paper, so now got to remember were all the bits i took out went lol,so now were do i source the screen from (ripmax ) or were else ?.thanks for that weasel will let u no how i get on much apperciated