Corona DSSS

Olly P

Advert

Hello Olly. If you only have one Rx with your module dont waste any more money buying more Corona Rx's. Change over to the FrSky set up also available from Giant Cod. Its a far better system altogether. It binds easily and quickly has a excellent easy to set failsafe system and bootup time is almost instantaneous . I tried the Corona set up a couple of years ago and was very dissapointed as bootup time took ages ! The FrSky system is the same sort of price as corona but is far far better.

Olly
I'll second the binding problem .I bought three Rxs when they came out & the module to fit my Optic 6 .To be honest ,I daren't use them & have reverted to 35Mhz on the tranny .Two Rxs bound staight away and the third always takes about 3 gos to bind ready for flying .Just don't trust them myself (Futaba man) but you are welcome to make me an offer for them.I just put it down to experience (getting it wrong ! ) Having said that ,I'm perfectly happy with the stuff I've bought from the "Pulse" peeps that advertise on your right of the screen .Excellent digi standard servos too (£7).Check it out -very basic-you'll have to get the geometry right mechanically though-just like the old days.."Radiolink" is from the fish man & works perfectly well for me in all respects.
Hope this helps
Myron
PS I know nothing about FrSky stuff by the way .The reports are good.

• 2 weeks later...
Re FrSky 2.4 gear. I have been using it for about two years now and found it uterly reliable. I didnt plunge in , first bought a couple of rx's and a module and fitted to a hack modle and really gave it a thorough test. Once satisfied I fitted it in my Majestic .The only difference I can find is that it seems to react to inputs much quiker than the 35 meg radio , its brilliant.Never had a glitch in two years and its been uterly reliable. As I said earlier binding is really easy as is fail safe set up and boot up is almost instantaneous. I am now changing all my models over to this system which I couldn't even consider if I went the Futaba or Jr Route.