Complete A Pac Kits

Dean

Sorry to necropost again, but as I started my research on Compete A Pac here (following a google search), it is fitting I bookend here as well for anyone else who does the same as me.

My build is complete and Maiden complete. I can recommend this model as a build project modified for electric retracts and using a Four Stroke motor like an Saito FA82b in lieu of the recommended Merco .61

Link below to maiden video

C.A.P. Plan No.11 Douglas A1H Skyraider Maiden 2020

Edited By Sean Senbruns on 05/10/2020 23:44:43

Posted by John Tee on 06/10/2020 00:24:08:

I built their Mustang ands the only problem I remember (a long time ago now) was that the pre cut hole in a former for the fuel tank was too near the top which caused a problem fitting the tank.

John

Thanks John for the response. It was a good kit (noting I had to get a third party to CAD and Laser cut the parts and convert to metric sizing). The Skyraider needs part of a ply brace B4 trimmed back so the Sullivan 300ml tank can fit all the way forward. Not the same but similar, and equally annoying because it is hard to get to once the nose is assembled.

Hi All,

Hope I'm not too late on this one. Anyone interested in CAP kits, please check out my post on the Devil's Duster. Just do a search using keyword 'duster', should find it. Some information from contributors within this post may be of use.

Stay safe.

David

Posted by DCW on 07/10/2020 10:00:39:

Hi All,

Hope I'm not too late on this one. Anyone interested in CAP kits, please check out my post on the Devil's Duster. Just do a search using keyword 'duster', should find it. Some information from contributors within this post may be of use.

Stay safe.

David

Cheers David

• 1 year later...